Replica creation

06-08-2016 08:51 AM
veeraa
by
New Contributor

while creating the replica between two geodatabases in Arcgis 10.1 the below error shows.My database is oracle 12C. Replica Failed.Table already exists. Please provide the solution as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Verra,

You placed this question in a place that may not get many responses (if any). I would move it to the Geodatabase​​ group location for more visibility.

A few comments based on the limited information that you posted.

If you are using ArcGIS 10.1 and the geodatabase is at the same version, then Oracle 12c is not supported. Support for Oracle 12c did not start till the 10.2.1 release.

System Requirements -10.1 Oracle

System Requirements -10.2.x Oracle

I would also recommend providing some more details on how you are creating your replica and which tools are being used to get the most responses. Screenshot and workflows are always helpful

Enterprise GIS

--- George T.
0 Kudos
veeraa
by
New Contributor

Hi Thompson, My Transaction database dataset is in Register As Version and Enable Archiving mode.I am trying to create new replica.

0 Kudos
veeraa
by
New Contributor

Hi Thompson,

Sorry My ArcGIS version is 10.2.1 and I am trying to create the Replica in ArcMap by using create Repilca tool existing in Distributed Geodatabase tool bar.My Transaction database dataset is in Register As Version and Enable Archiving mode, my Publication Geodatabase is in UnRregister As Version and Disable Archiving mode.I am using Register Existing data only option.Please find the image for your reference.

Replica.png

0 Kudos
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

Make sure that the Publication (target) database data is in the same. Please make sure to follow this documentation for creating replicas with existing data: ArcGIS Help (10.2, 10.2.1, and 10.2.2)

The other option is to create a support case with Esri Technical Support​ and have them review your process and data. There may be something that we are missing in this exchange.

--- George T.
veeraa
by
New Contributor

Thank you Thompson,

The problem was solved and i was created the Replica and sync changes was successfully completed.

0 Kudos