Removing Spatiotemporal ArcGIS Datastore Error

05-17-2019 04:52 AM
MichaelSchoelen
Occasional Contributor III

On one of our machines, we accidentally enabled the Spatiotemporal datastore on a machine meant only for a Relational datastore. 

To remove it, I first went into ArcGIS Server Manager and simply deleted the Spatiotemporal store from the list, hoping this would trigger the Datastore to decomission it. It effectively did, but now I have an error message saying the following:

Failed to refresh local spatiotemporal big data store configuration settings from configuration store.

I went into the command line tools of ArcGIS Datastore and attempted to remove it manually with removemachine.bat, but I got the following error message:

This operation is not supported when ArcGIS Datastore Admin client has not established an Admin URL

Error encountered: This operation is not supported when ArcGIS Data Store Admin client has not established an Admin URL and credentials.

Thoughts on how to get rid of the store for good?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jay_Gregory
Occasional Contributor III

Any resolution to this?  We are having a similar problem!

0 Kudos
HeatherBuchanan
New Contributor II

I know this post is rather old, but you have to remove the Spatiotemporal Data Store from Server manager by clicking the "X" to unregister under Site>Data Stores.  Hopefully you figured this out long ago, but wanted to share that in case someone else stumbles across this po

st looking for solutions to a similar issue.

0 Kudos