Publishing Network Analysis Service - ERROR 001487

Jump to solution
02-20-2018 10:45 AM
Fouad_Geoffrey
New Contributor II

I am publishing a network analysis service as instructed here.

Tutorial: Publish a network analysis service—Documentation | ArcGIS Enterprise 

Upon publishing, I get this error.

The server log shows this error.

I have tried many ways to publish the service. Registered database, registered folder, not registered folder. The final changes the error to 001369, with the following error logged on the server.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Geoff

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrianVan_Nostrand
New Contributor III

Thanks for the reply. I'll say both to you and for future viewers of this thread, the issue we were having was a version clash between our server (10.3.1) and desktop (10.6) versions. I resolved it by installing desktop 10.3.1 on the server machine with the old server version and published from there. This is also not an issue that can be resolved by saving a copy down from the current desktop version. ESRI has not really documented this issue and couldn't solve it on my support call. This thread is the end of the line

View solution in original post

4 Replies
BrianVan_Nostrand
New Contributor III

Did you ever get this working?

0 Kudos
Fouad_Geoffrey
New Contributor II

This was a student project, and we did not resolve the matter before the end of semester. Another student may pick up the project again in the future, and we will update any progress on using a network analysis service here.

Please let us know if you ever make any progress on this problem.

0 Kudos
BrianVan_Nostrand
New Contributor III

Thanks for the reply. I'll say both to you and for future viewers of this thread, the issue we were having was a version clash between our server (10.3.1) and desktop (10.6) versions. I resolved it by installing desktop 10.3.1 on the server machine with the old server version and published from there. This is also not an issue that can be resolved by saving a copy down from the current desktop version. ESRI has not really documented this issue and couldn't solve it on my support call. This thread is the end of the line

Fouad_Geoffrey
New Contributor II

Very helpful. Thank you, Brian. Original issue occurred now over a year ago, but I seem to recall difference in versions between server and desktop. I will note this for the future, and mark your answer as correct since you've likely identified the source of the error.

0 Kudos