Portal & Enterprise versions?

Jump to solution
04-22-2020 04:03 PM
KarolFrancisAZ
New Contributor III

Hello,

My organization is trying to decide which version of Enterprise to upgrade to. We will also soon be using Portal for the first time.

My question is, will Enterprise version 10.7.1 allow for the latest & greatest version of Operations Dashboard? I am specifically looking forward to the ability to create calculations using Arcade, which is in beta testing for AGOL. Will Enterprise v 10.7.1 allow for this Portal upgrade when it is available?

Furthermore, is there a significant difference in Event Editor between Enterprise v 10.7.1 and v 10.8?

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Karol,

> My question is, will Enterprise version 10.7.1 allow for the latest & greatest version of Operations Dashboard?

Please see my response to you other similar topic thread,

https://community.esri.com/thread/252197-arcgis-dashboard-for-enterprise 

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BenTurrell
Occasional Contributor III

Karol Francis‌,

The new Dashboard is currently in beta: Introducing the Upcoming ArcGIS Dashboards Beta  and will be releaseing sometime April!

I haven't seen anything firm on the date of intergration with Enbterprise but normally it releases to ArcGIS Online first and then the next version of ArcGIS Enterprise. I'm hoping it will come out in 10.8.1 but I haven't seen any concrete news on it yet!

Thanks

Ben

If this answer was helpful please mark it as helpful. If this answer solved your question please mark it as the answer to help others who have the same question.

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Karol,

> My question is, will Enterprise version 10.7.1 allow for the latest & greatest version of Operations Dashboard?

Please see my response to you other similar topic thread,

https://community.esri.com/thread/252197-arcgis-dashboard-for-enterprise 

Hope this helps,