Notebook server unable to load?

09-04-2019 12:45 AM
MehdiPira1
Esri Contributor

Hi,

I just installed ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 with the Notebook Server. Docker Desktop is running and I also downloaded and pulled the esri docker images (Advanced and Standard). The server is also federated and designated. However, when I click the Notebook on Portal for ArcGIS, it throws this error (screenshot below):

I also added a notebook from Add Item, same error. and when I'm going to create a notebook via Create button in My Content, nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RachelSears
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Mehdi,

Are your Portal environment and your Notebook Server configured to use a Domain certificate or a certificate signed by a trusted Certificate Authority (CA)? The default self-signed certificate that is pre-configured with Notebook Server is only intended to be temporary, to test the server connection and verify that the installation completed successfully. 

For more information, see: ArcGIS Notebook Server system requirements—ArcGIS Enterprise system requirements | ArcGIS Enterprise / Section: SSL certificates

MehdiPira1
Esri Contributor

Hi Rachel,

I've configured the Notebook Server with Portal to use a Domain certificate. I've also federated the Notebook Server and designated it.

0 Kudos