Been upgrading a base installation of ArcGIS Enterprise from 10.7.1 to 10.8. Everything was going great until I tried to upgrade the Datastore component - which has both a Relational Datastore as well as a Spatio-temporal Datastore. The relational store seems to be running ok but the Spatio-temporal store failed with the following error:
Attempt to configure data store failed. Caused by: HTTP GET request '/_cluster/health?wait_for_status=yellow&timeout=5m' failed. Code 503.
Any ideas what the issue could be?
Just for clarification, do you have two datastores join to the same ArcGIS Server site? From the error looks like this is the case.
What I would recommend is run the describedatastore command to make sure the datastores are showing the datastore primary and secondary. Use this link as a guide to run the command.
Yes, I have the two datastores joined to the same ArcGIS Server site. They used to run ok but I guess the Spatio-Temporal store got messed up during the upgrade.
The error that I posted is actually the error that I got after running the describedatastore command. A screenshot of the results can be seen in the attached pic.
What I would recommend is to create a case Esri Support to look into this issue. What I could tell you is that this error has been seen when the disk space on the datastore machine falls below the threshold and this causes the DS into READONLY mode.
Please look at this link to help with the error.