Select to view content in your preferred language

Arc Gis Server Services Url cannot be validated against server/rest/info.

09-09-2022 08:53 PM
DeorajRamsaran4
New Contributor III

Hello everyone I have completed configuring a base install for my organization, but for some reason after I federated server and datastore with portal I get the below message that server services cannot be validated against  server/rest/info. I am not using a proxy server since this is a Dev Environment however I am not able to publish items from my contents tab in portal using shapefiles or file geodatabases when I try to I get an error saying the layer is undefined I am guessing this has something to do with the server not being able to validate REST.

I tried following this link below but I didn't use chef to configure my deployment so I was not able to use this. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. My question is  has anyone  run into this when federating if so how did you resolve it? Is there something I can do in Portal Admin Directory to solve this?  If someone could at least point me to the right resources would be helpful. I have provided some screen shots of the error message. Thank you.

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-enterprise-questions/arcgis-server-services-url-cannot-be-valid...

DeorajRamsaran4_0-1662781676783.png

DeorajRamsaran4_1-1662781676779.png

Deoraj Ramsaran
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DeorajRamsaran4
New Contributor III

Ok so just thought I would give an update on my original post I was able to resolve the issue turns out the URL I entered in portal had a space and that threw everything off.  I went back and double check and once I updated the URL in portal under Service URL it all worked and errors where cleared. I now have an operational Enterprise system. 

Deoraj Ramsaran