Web Elevation Layer showing as Imagery Layer in Portal even though shared as Web Elevation Layer

Jump to solution
10-21-2020 11:24 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

I'm getting some strange behaviour with a Web Elevation Layer I am trying to publish to Enterprise Portal.

In Pro the Elevation Layer is referencing a Raster dataset that is sitting in a registered EGDB. This raster dataset has been published as other services in prtal such as an Imagery Service.

For some reason when I go to publish this as a Web Elevation Layer. Everything is correct (it even shows in Pro that it will be published as a Web Elevation Layer, correct icon etc). It ends up showing up in Portal as an Imagery Layer...

The issue with this is that I cannot add it to the ground/surface in the scene viewer.

Has anyone else experienced this and have any ideas as to why it won't publish as a Web Elevation Layer?

Also no errors or issues during the publishing process.

Cheers,

Cam

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Of note this seems to have been once off behaviour and restart of ArcGIS Pro / Machine fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Of note this seems to have been once off behaviour and restart of ArcGIS Pro / Machine fixed the issue.