View using unique times with in the data function from ArcGIS Pro added to ArcGIS Enterprise Web Maps

08-26-2022 05:30 PM
SethPotter
New Contributor II

It would be nice if the functionality that we see for time-sliders in Pro is available in Enterprise 11.0, or in-plan for a minor version.

Pro: Has the capability for the time slider to only show snapshots of dates actually included in the mosaic dataset.

Web Maps: However, when publishing the mosaic dataset as an image service in Enterprise 10.9.1, the web map settings currently do not offer this option.

Please add the viewing unique times functionally in ArcGIS Pro to ArcGIS Enterprise web maps and web apps.

2 Comments
by Anonymous User

Yes to the yes, and make changes for web apps (noting that WAB is being phased out) to follow suit with time slider functionality available in Pro

Lyle-GIS-Analyst

I'm having this exact issue within my organization right now and this feature would be so nice.

I have monthly reports in a timescale, but the earliest reports from the beginning of that time scale are separated by 6 months, so there are some months where there is no data, but I only want to show one month at a time. It would be so much easier and nicer to look at it how Pro lets you organize it (by unique time events).