Select to view content in your preferred language

Installing Extensions

Jump to solution
07-19-2014 01:12 AM
MontshwariMotlogelwa
New Contributor

i have installed ArcGIS 10.0 on my laptop and does not have extensions, now i want to add extensions to this application and i am not connected to the network, any idea on what to do...i specifically want 3D analyst and Spatial analyst

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Go to the Start button (lower left of the screen), select All Programs, navigate to the ArcGIS folder and Select the Desktop Administrator.  From there you can set the extensions that you wish to evaluate, or if you have license codes, provide the necessary codes to allow you to use the extension.  If you are not licensed to use the extensions, then contact your IT person if you have one.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Go to the Start button (lower left of the screen), select All Programs, navigate to the ArcGIS folder and Select the Desktop Administrator.  From there you can set the extensions that you wish to evaluate, or if you have license codes, provide the necessary codes to allow you to use the extension.  If you are not licensed to use the extensions, then contact your IT person if you have one.

0 Kudos