Error installing ArcGIS for Desktop

05-19-2016 01:04 PM
LuckyOlumah
New Contributor

i am really having issues installing the ArcGIS desktop. It is always showing error at the end road. i use dell N5040, 4GB RAM, 500HDD, dual core, Intel pentium HD graphics and 2.13GHZ. Please i need help to know why it's not installing

0 Kudos
9 Replies
MichaelMiller2
Occasional Contributor III

Lucky,

You really should begin a new question if you hope to receive an answer.  Tagging onto the end of logng obsqure thread will not realize much traction.

When you repost, include as much information as possible, specificially error messages, etc.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

So I branched and moved this, but can't edit the Title.  you may want to change it to a better title, and mark it as a question (rather than a discussion).

Or maybe Curtis Price​ or V Stuart Foote​  can help with that?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Rebecca.... tip... do edits prior to moving to a site that we have no edit priviledges on

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Lol...Thanks Dan....I figured that out right after I hit return.  two demerits for me....

Hopefully Lucky or one of the monitors or Timothy Hales​ can fix my "mistake"

0 Kudos
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I can't edit the title, even though I own the space. What's up with that?

0 Kudos
V_StuartFoote
MVP Frequent Contributor

Nope me either--I could not correct the title and could not assign reasonable tags. But was able to change from discussion to question.

Timothy Hales ?

0 Kudos
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor

Title has been updated.

0 Kudos
LaureneKoman
Occasional Contributor III

Please post the error message (or a screenshot of it).

Thanks

Laurene Koman

ArcGIS Installation Team

0 Kudos
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Are you sure your machine is capable of running this version? See the system requirements in the online help.

0 Kudos