Connectivity Rules Check Returning Erroneous Results

05-14-2013 09:29 AM
Highlighted
New Contributor II
Recently I ran the Connectivity Rules Check against several different selection sets within our network.  Each time, I get a handful of results written to the reviewer table that are erroneous.  Such as wHydrantLine should not connect to wMainline via wFitting (Tee).  This is not a rule violation according to our network.  If I manually validate these features, they come back as valid.  This is just one example of the false violations that I am getting returned. 

Has anyone else experienced behavior like this?  Could something else be causing these features to be written to the table?  Thanks!

This is Data Reviewer 10.1
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Esri Contributor
What service pack and patch are you running for ArcGIS 10.1 Data Reviewer for Desktop?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor II

Jessica, was this ever resolved? I'm having the exact same issue at 10.6.

https://community.esri.com/thread/219703-geometric-network-connectivity-rules-check-returning-incorr... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor III

Hi Jessica,

I have requested for a small sample of data from Heather as she is also getting the same issue. I'll keep you posted with my testing results once I'll get the sample data.

Thanks,

Kumar

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor III

Hi Jessica,

A bug (TFS 111699) has been logged in our internal system for this issue.

Thanks,

Kumar

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor II

Thanks Kumar.  Sorry Heather for the late response, I was away on vacation.  I dug through my old emails and found an email from Dan Hopkins at ESRI from 6.4.13 that he logged this as NIM092151 - Connectivity Rules Check is identifying errors that are not really errors.

As with a lot of things, I never revisited this and have since transferred to a different group and haven't used Data Reviewer in a while

0 Kudos