Commit to Reviewer Table Tool in ArcGIS Pro?

Jump to solution
08-25-2023 01:22 AM
hm_stella
Esri Contributor

Hi folks, 

One of my customers is migrating from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro, and he got stuck in a problem.

He used to run the commit to reviewer table tool in ArcMap to signify which feature has an error. This tool gave him the surrounding outlines of features selected for running the tool.

However, ArcGIS Pro seems to not provide this tool/function or I couldn't find one.

If anyone knows how to use this function, please make reply 🙂 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayCary
Esri Contributor

There are a couple of options available in ArcGIS Pro that support a similar workflow as ArcMap's Commit To Reviewer Table tool.

The Browse Features tool supports the interactive review of a selection of features and creation of error results for those features that fail review.

Alternatively, the Write to Reviewer Table geoprocessing tool supports the creation of error features based on an input feature layer.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JayCary
Esri Contributor

There are a couple of options available in ArcGIS Pro that support a similar workflow as ArcMap's Commit To Reviewer Table tool.

The Browse Features tool supports the interactive review of a selection of features and creation of error results for those features that fail review.

Alternatively, the Write to Reviewer Table geoprocessing tool supports the creation of error features based on an input feature layer.

0 Kudos
hm_stella
Esri Contributor

Thank you @JayCary !

The Browse Features tool works perfectly for my case 🙂

0 Kudos