Select to view content in your preferred language

Rearrange a Dashboard

Jump to solution
12-19-2023 11:18 AM
Labels (1)
JeffSilberberg
Occasional Contributor III

I have a dash boar with a Series of Gages down the Right side and a line chart across the bottom of the page.  I would like to rearrange this so that the  Gages are Grouped side by side and then dock the whole group with the Line chart so the user can click the tab and see the gages or the Line Chart.  

I have tried dragging the and shift + dragging to create this effect with little success so far.  Does anyone have a link to a good tutorial on making this work the way I think it should or am I misunderstanding the concepts here? 

TIA -- 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JillianStanford

Hi Jeff,

Not sure if I can see your vision exactly, maybe a screen shot could help.

However, if you drag one of the gauges into the middle of the chart until the UI says "stack the items", then you'll get two tabs; one with a gauge and one with a chart. Then one by one shift-drag your other gauges over the first one to create a group within the tab.

Is that what you're trying to accomplish?

Jill

JillianStanford_0-1703015313681.png

JillianStanford_1-1703015350861.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JillianStanford

Hi Jeff,

Not sure if I can see your vision exactly, maybe a screen shot could help.

However, if you drag one of the gauges into the middle of the chart until the UI says "stack the items", then you'll get two tabs; one with a gauge and one with a chart. Then one by one shift-drag your other gauges over the first one to create a group within the tab.

Is that what you're trying to accomplish?

Jill

JillianStanford_0-1703015313681.png

JillianStanford_1-1703015350861.png

0 Kudos
JeffSilberberg

@JillStanford 

Thank you, I was doing it in the wrong order --  Now I am fighting with the Size and rendering of the colors and Gage marks in the Boxes.   As well as trying t customize the Map legend down the Left size. 

JeffSilberberg_1-1703019291974.png

0 Kudos