Layer visibility toggle in dashboard map shows no layers

Jump to solution
01-25-2022 02:07 PM
Labels (1)
StefP
by
New Contributor

Hello,

The map within an ArcGIS online dashboard is set to show a layer visibility toggle and a legend widgets. The content is missing or shows incomplete within the two widgets. Please see the attached images. 

We have quite a few dashboards published and in use, this is the first time that I see this problem. The same issue is occurring in another dashboard I am currently preparing, using different datasets, so the reason is likely not in the data. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Just to check: is it simply that the text is white and blends in with the widget background? I would try adjusting the dashboard theme to see if it changes.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Just to check: is it simply that the text is white and blends in with the widget background? I would try adjusting the dashboard theme to see if it changes.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
StefP
by
New Contributor

Thank you @jcarlson . This was the reason.
The setting for the map window background does not apply to map widgets background, however the setting of the text colour does. Ideally, we should have the two settings (background and text colour) apply to both map window and widgets. Or, have a separate settings for the map widgets. 

0 Kudos