Select to view content in your preferred language

Is it possible to navigate between multiple chart views?

Jump to solution
05-17-2023 05:16 AM
ScottHansen__MDP_
Frequent Contributor

Is it possible to navigate between multiple chart views in ArcGIS Dashboards? It would be helpful for example, if you need to illustrate  2 serial charts, but do not have the screen real estate to display them at the same time.

ScottHansen__MDP__0-1684325400129.png

As seen in the screen capture above, Experience Builder has a navigate view feature, where you can click a link, an arrow or a number to toggle between additional views. Does a similar feature exist in ArcGIS Dashboards for serial charts?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IssyAmis
Esri Contributor

Hi @ScottHansen__MDP_ 

Thank you for your question.

If I understand your query correctly, it is definitely possible to stack your serial charts on ArcGIS Dashboards. 

To do this, once you have added one serial chart to your dashboard, you should be able to add another serial chart in the same space as the previous chart, stacking them up. 

IssyAmis_0-1684327162578.png

In the screenshot, you will see that I have stacked two charts and can stack another on top of these, using the element button.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Issy

View solution in original post

1 Reply
IssyAmis
Esri Contributor

Hi @ScottHansen__MDP_ 

Thank you for your question.

If I understand your query correctly, it is definitely possible to stack your serial charts on ArcGIS Dashboards. 

To do this, once you have added one serial chart to your dashboard, you should be able to add another serial chart in the same space as the previous chart, stacking them up. 

IssyAmis_0-1684327162578.png

In the screenshot, you will see that I have stacked two charts and can stack another on top of these, using the element button.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Issy