Select to view content in your preferred language

Display a value from a field value from a selected map feature to an Indicator

Jump to solution
07-12-2023 07:27 AM
MPach
by
Occasional Contributor II

I'm going to preface this by saying I might be having a brain blank moment here. And this seems really simple, but I'm still having a tough time being able to figure out how to do it. 

The dashboard below is what I'm working with. All I want to do is select one of the sewer mains in the map and then have my indicator and meter on the left display the value of the capacity depth field for that selected sewer main. I feel like a fool even asking this question, but I can't get it to work. 

Any help or guidance is appreciated. 

Mark 

MPach_0-1689171880664.png

Maybe this will help to explain it better. 

I'm trying to filter my gauge and indicator on main that is highlighted in the map. I think I have the action setup correctly in the map, but it's not working. 

MPach_0-1689179599154.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MPach
by

As suspected this was the me doing something really dumb. I was using the regular cursor instead of the selection cursor. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MPach
by

@JesseCloutier so I got a notification that you responded to my post, but I can't see anything you might have posted. Can you post it again please? Thank you

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @MPach! Will follow up with you about this via Direct Message in just a moment.

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
MPach
by

As suspected this was the me doing something really dumb. I was using the regular cursor instead of the selection cursor. 

0 Kudos