Data not showing in Operational Dashboards

05-21-2019 07:46 AM
NicholasRutledge
New Contributor II

Good Morning,

I am experimenting with my personal account creating Damage Report Forms in Survey 123 and having the data feed to a dashboard like in the attached photo. I am experiencing two different issues. These issues also happen when I build a dashboard in a Web AppBuilder. Can anyone help me figure out these issues? ArcGIS Online Survey123 Geonet Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS

1. When I submit an item in survey123, my number indicator will not refresh sometimes never, and sometimes it takes it a little while. I've also been able to make it update by clearing my browser cache.
    • Is anyone else having these issues?
    • NOTE: I have the layer set to refresh to every 1 minute.

Operational Dashboard Indicators not refreshing and features not showing up when zoomed out on the map. I do not have a visibility range set on the layers for the map either.

1. When I submit an item in survey123, the feature does not show up on the map when I am zoomed out, but if I zoom in they will show up.
    • NOTE: I do not have a visibility range set for the later.

Operational Dashboard Indicators not refreshing and features not showing up when zoomed out on the map. I do not have a visibility range set on the layers for the map either. This image show how when I zoom in on the map, the features show up. NOTE: The indicator count still does not refresh even when the features finally show up.

2 Replies
PeterMacKenzie2
Occasional Contributor II

what happens when you try and find the feature in the referenced map outside of the dashboard, can you see the feature then or is it just in the dashboard?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I (think) I am experiencing a similar issue. I have some features that will not show up when I zoom out, then show up as I zoom in. There is no scale dependency and there are not too many features to display - well under the max record count of 2000.

The problem only happens when I have a filter. If I load a full dataset in without a filter, all features display. If I merge many sets together, then  filter for the same area that I could fully display, I get a partial display.

Filtering seems to be introducing a problem and I am wondering if dashboard is getting confused about the count of features.

0 Kudos