Category Override

Jump to solution
01-26-2018 06:47 AM
DanSenner
Occasional Contributor

Can someone explain to me how the category override functions within a serial chart in the web version of the operations dashboard?  I am trying to utilize it and it does not seem to respond to anything I do.  I am not sure if I am doing something wrong and I cannot really find any documentation on it. 

Thanks

Dan 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Category overrides allow you to change the label that is displayed for different categories shown in your chart.

I am trying to utilize it and it does not seem to respond to anything I do

What do you mean by this? What happens when you click "Load Categories"?

Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Category overrides allow you to change the label that is displayed for different categories shown in your chart.

I am trying to utilize it and it does not seem to respond to anything I do

What do you mean by this? What happens when you click "Load Categories"?

Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

DanSenner
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for following up, but I figured out what I was doing wrong so I would attribute it to user error.

Thanks

Dan

0 Kudos
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Dan,

So that others may also learn from your post, could you explain what you were doing wrong? I am trying to do something similar with my Dashboard and am running into issues. I'd be interested to hear what you ended up doing to fix your situation,

Thanks,

Katherine

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
AngelaMelendez
New Contributor

I would like a fix for this issue. Category Override doesn't seem to be working.

0 Kudos