I have previously installed Operations Dashboard successfully on my Windows 7 32-bit machine (which means I have .NET 4.5 Framework installed). I have also successfully created couple of views until it keeps crashing whenever I tried to open existing views or creating new views. I thought I might have messed up the Operations Board, and decided to uninstall it and perform a reinstall.However, when I tried to reinstall, I got the below error: Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor. Clicking Details... to get the below log report:Any help will be highly appreciated.
PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.18052
System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
clr.dll : 4.0.30319.18052 built by: FX45RTMGDR
dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
dfshim.dll : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)
Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/Zhijun/Downloads/OperationsDashboard(1).application
Deployment Provider url : http://www.arcgis.com/opsdashboard/OperationsDashboard.application
Server : ArcGISOnline
Application url : http://static.arcgis.com/opsdashboard/OperationsDashboard.exe.manifest
Server : ArcGISOnline
Deployment Identity : Operations Dashboard.app, Version=10.1.1.142, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f464941b06bea132, processorArchitecture=msil
Application Identity : Operations Dashboard.exe, Version=10.1.1.142, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f464941b06bea132, processorArchitecture=msil, type=win32
* Installable application.
* Trust url parameter is set.
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\Zhijun\Downloads\OperationsDashboard(1).application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Unable to install this application because an application with the same identity is already installed. To install this application, either modify the manifest version for this application or uninstall the preexisting application.
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.
There were no warnings during this operation.
OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [11/6/2013 10:51:51 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\Zhijun\Downloads\OperationsDashboard(1).application has started.
* [11/6/2013 10:51:52 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [11/6/2013 10:51:52 PM] : Installation of the application has started.
* [11/6/2013 10:51:52 PM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
* [11/6/2013 10:52:01 PM] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
* [11/6/2013 10:52:01 PM] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.
* [11/6/2013 10:52:25 PM] : Downloading of subscription dependencies is complete.
* [11/6/2013 10:52:25 PM] : Commit of the downloaded application has started.
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [11/6/2013 10:52:25 PM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (Subscription)
- Unable to install this application because an application with the same identity is already installed. To install this application, either modify the manifest version for this application or uninstall the preexisting application.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.CheckApplicationPayload(CommitApplicationParams commitParams)
at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.CommitApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, CommitApplicationParams commitParams)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.