Could you please elaborate more on the use case where this issue occurs on iOS?
- What type of iOS devices are being used?
- What do you mean by 'variables' in this case?
- For the users that experience the crash, is it consistently reproducible or intermittent?
- What types of services are you working with? i.e. hosted through AGOL, Portal, ArcGIS Server.
- Are all the volunteers part of the same AGOL organization and have their own named user accounts/logins?
- When did this issue start happening?
Thank you for that information.
I have volunteers who claim that when they click to add certain information in the Collector application the application crashes. The users experiencing this problem are using the new iPhone 7. I use a Samsung device so I cannot recreate the problem personally. For example, the data points they are collecting are for observed smoking violations. For each data point there is additional information collected (which is what I am referring to when I put variables). There are 5 variables for every data point, one of the variables that can be added is group size, but when clicked the entire application will crash and not save. However, the other 4 variables are ok and information for each can be collected and saved.
The crash is consistent for the users experiencing it.
We are using AGOL - they are all members and have individual logins.
It began as soon as they started using the application.
Thank you for all of your help!
Thank you for that information. With regards to the group size, just for my clarification, this is a field name in the attribute table for the point feature service that's being used. Is that correct?
If so, could you please provide details about that group size attribute field? i.e. field type, type of data being entered, domains/subtypes, etc.
Is the layer symbology based off that field?