Relationship Rules on Collector

Jump to solution
10-26-2015 01:38 PM
AhjungKim4
Occasional Contributor II

Does Collector honor relationship rules? I've created a relationship class with which a certain subtype value in origin tables are related to specific subtype value(s) in destination table. For example, if "Submersible" station type is selected in the origin table, only the "Wet Well" is valid subtype in the destination table.  However, when I publish a feature service from a database that contains the rule, Collector lets me select and submit invalid subtype values in the destination table. Is this feature not supported within Collector?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Hello Ahjung,

Currently relationship class rules are not enforced by the feature service and are not carried over into Collector. I have brought this up with the teams involved. Can you log an idea on ideas.arcgis.com or a support enhancement so we can track the progress on this enhancement.

Thanks!

Russ

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Hello Ahjung,

Currently relationship class rules are not enforced by the feature service and are not carried over into Collector. I have brought this up with the teams involved. Can you log an idea on ideas.arcgis.com or a support enhancement so we can track the progress on this enhancement.

Thanks!

Russ