Has anyone had sudden problems with collector maps suddenly not downloading cloud hosted data from AGOL when using a cellular network? I have had very good luck with this set up until this week and the speed tests I conducted on several devices for cellular download had pretty good results. ESRI says it is a cellular issue. Verizon is looking into it but they say there have been no significant changes this week. Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this?
I have the same exact issue that actually started this week and can't seem to pin it down but we have found that it is only an issue with Verizon. I tested it with other providers AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint all seem to work but when using Verizon not all of the layers load and the performance is terrible. We did find that if staff use VPN with Verizon it actually works even though this is not optimal. I am thinking there is some type of DNS or Routing issue with Verizon I am waiting to hear back from them. This started for us on Monday this week I believe everything was working fine prior to Monday. We found the issue on iPad's and iPhone's. I'm not totally sure what is going on but it has to be something on Verizon's end if this is happening to more than one group.
That is interesting. Thank you for the response Nick. One thing to note, however, is that I created an app through the web builder program using my hosted data - same data as the previously mentioned - and the app works with the data through the Verizon Cellular Network. So hopefully they are working together on this. I have informed my ESRI analyst of this new discovery.
I did the same and was able to edit a feature service from a Verizon connected iPad using a web app builder hosted on ArcGIS.com but there is still an issue with Collector not loading layers. I am waiting to hear from Verizon as well I will post on here if we get a resolution from either ESRI or Verizon.
Thank you Nick, I am waiting to hear back from Verizon as well and will do the same.
I have had no progress with Verizon however I did find in some preliminary testing that if I https for the services in the web map I was able to get it working with Verizon LTE connection. Not sure if that helps it still doesn't fix the issue this was working fine for years prior with just http.
We are still working on it.