Data Export for Replica with GlobalID failed.

430
3
02-27-2018 06:24 PM
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi All

This appears to have crept in after upgrading to 10.5.1.

There were no issues in 10.4 / 10.3

 

SEVERE

Feb 26, 2018, 5:30:54 PM

Failed to export data changes message for replica with Guid: {02E681DC-E626-40A1-B3BD-785D54F99AAE}. Failed to export data changes to replica.

System/SyncTools.GPServer

SEVERE

Feb 26, 2018, 5:30:54 PM

Failure in processing exports for Replica: GISREADER.Ags_Fs_1519364132170 [GUID: {02E681DC-E626-40A1-B3BD-785D54F99AAE}]. Replica: GISREADER.Ags_Fs_1519364132170.

System/SyncTools.GPServer

 

SEVERE

Feb 26, 2018, 5:30:54 PM

Data Export for Replica with GlobalId: 02E681DC-E626-40A1-B3BD-785D54F99AAE failed. DBMS table not found. Replica: GISREADER.Ags_Fs_1519364132170.

System/SyncTools.GPServer

We have some view only layers in our offline maps.

We have used a read only account to connect to the database when publishing the service.

Now at 10.5.1 when we sync, the above error occurs.

The replica appears when viewed via the rest end point, though no table owner is listed.

The replica is missing from the GDB_Items SDE table

The data still syncs.

If we change the database account to one with write permissions, everything works as expected.

Reply
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Esri Regular Contributor

Is your data archived or versioned?

If it's archived, there is this bug:

BUG-000108558: Collector for ArcGIS fails to sync archive-only enab.. 

What kind of account did you change to in order to resolve the issue?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi Dan Moore

The data is archived.

I did not factor in Collector App upgrades as to when issue appeared.

We see the issue on both iOS and Android.

Our use case is not the same as the bug listed.

The sync still works, though see the above errors.

The DBMS table (slightly misleading as actually an entry in the GDB_Items table) is missing the Ags_FS_* entry

iOS shows one less sync count each sync ... Android stays the same sync count.

We have a mixture of editable and read only layers in the map.

We changed the database connection account to one with write access.

I don't know how much write access the DBA has given the account.

It must be able to write to the GDB_Items SDE table as Ags_Fs_* now shows up there.

Query and Sync are enabled on the read only feature service

Our problem appears to be the lack of permissions of the read only account.

 

Hope that helps, if not, ask away

Reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esri Regular Contributor

It's not an issue with Collector, but an issue in ArcGIS Server. The sync appears to work behind the scenes, but the error messages display in Collector. 

Reply
0 Kudos