Solved! Go to Solution.
I have the same problem. I have a web map on AGOL where basemap and feature services are ArcGIS Server services all joined through https. I can see the project in Collector, on AGOL I have offline property enabled and when I try to download the project I get this message.
Did you resolve this problem?
Hi did you resolve your issue?
I have been using the Collector since 2014 on both AGOL and Portal.
Here are a few tricks I use to troubleshoot:
1) Ensure the data has Global IDs
2) Where is the data hosted? If it is off a Server / Enterprise SDE ensure that the data is archive-able (if it is to be published to AGOL) or if it is to be published to Portal: Versioned;
3) Publish the data with Sync Enabled, don't enable syncing after publishing on AGOL or Portal - not sure if this does anything, I just find it works for me
4) Check the basemap you using. If it is AGOL then use the Basemaps as provided, if it is Portal then use the tiled mapping service...something like this "https://tiledbasemaps.arcgis.com/arcgis/rest/services/World_Imagery/MapServer" or follow the instructions here: Publish hosted tile layers—Portal for ArcGIS | ArcGIS Enterprise
5) If you want to use custom basemaps, you will need to follow the instructions here: Using your own Basemap layers with Collector for ArcGIS | ArcGIS Blog
I find that if I follow these basic steps I get my data offline every time.
Hope that helps!