Anyone found a good solution to Error 001730 when trying to convert a runtime gdb?

03-13-2018 03:15 PM
CalebH
by
New Contributor

I have some ArcCollector data that wouldn't sync, and now I'm struggling to convert it to a GDB. I am using ArcGIS 10.3 and I'm using the conversion tool. I have used the tool successfully on a bunch of runtime gdb's within the same and similar file paths. I've also tried shorter file paths, unsuccessfully, just in case. I've read everything I could find and can't find a good solution. The only solution I've found is to manually extract the data with something like DB browser. I don't have admin privileges to install DB browser or anything of the like.

Does anyone have a better fix for this? Is there an extension for ArcGIS that works like DB browser? 

I saw a thread suggesting that the data is corrupt and the table should be edited as a potential fix, but I'm not sure what table they mean or how to edit it. I'm not at all versed in SQL data, etc. I'm a pretty basic GIS user, but if you give me specific instructions I can certainly follow them. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CalebH
by
New Contributor

No ideas?

0 Kudos
CarsonG
Occasional Contributor III

I just hit this error. I believe it was caused for me due to path or file name length. So, if anyone hits this error try moving the mobile gdb and renaming it.

0 Kudos