Web Scene

04-18-2013 11:36 AM
LukeCzar
New Contributor III
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23614[/ATTACH]

Hi Matthias,

I have a question, so the project is about the University Buildings, I would have buildings shells (in layers, I can turn them off) and then I will have floor plans, after clicking on the specific room I would find the information about that space, lets say : description of the class, major, time, here is the problem : In the same class there are many other lessons during a day, so when the time is changing the classes change, is there any way to present that in Web Scene? as far as I know there is no option for the "time switch" in the "Information" tab. Are you considering to create something like that in the future? to have ability to manipulate data in Web Scene- there is a possibility in the inspector tab to change attributes using numbers or the "switch", it would be nice to have that in Web Scene

Sincerely

Lukasz
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
MatthiasBuehler1
Frequent Contributor
Hi ..

The geometry of the WebScenes are static, so there's no dynamic changing of geometry available currently, or such a time switch.

Something like this may become possible in future. But for now, I'd recommend to create attributes ( via CGA reports ) for all values you need to display. E.g. 1-2 : Math, 2-3 : Geology, ...

M.
0 Kudos