Search by value test on CE Web Viewer

02-19-2016 10:28 AM
ms7
by
New Contributor

Hello,

Is it possible to search for a numerical condition on a CE webscene? Something like "attribute" CONDITION.

Take the ESRI Campus WS: http://www.arcgis.com/apps/CEWebViewer/viewer.html?3dWebScene=9c0e319bfaff4d33a0fe2da97c2c3fd7

I am trying to search something like "FLOORCOUNT < 2". Can't find such possibility on the documentation, I only seem to do the canonical "FLOORCOUNT:3" (which is handy for text values). I'm really looking for something close to a proper DB query on a webscene, or figuring out a way to add such capability to the WS.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ThomasFuchs
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for your request.

Regarding attribute search, there is no more functionality than described in the corresponding help section: Use CityEngine Web Viewer—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS

So please make sure, that all the classification the user might need (like "FLOORCOUNT < 2") is added as an attribute, before exporting the web scene.

Since there is no official support for a "proper DB query", the only way is hosting the Web Viewer yourself and modify the search code. But this needs extensive programming knowledge.

42471 - Host 3D Web Scenes

0 Kudos
ms7
by
New Contributor

Thank you.

0 Kudos