Select to view content in your preferred language

Business Analyst Error 080011

12-19-2016 02:28 PM
BrandonPowell1
Occasional Contributor

This seems to be a pretty generic error I'm getting, but I am trying to assign customers to the closest store location via BA Customer Setup and getting an error code 080011. I've attached a screen shot of a more detailed error message.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Brandon, 

What version of Business Analyst Desktop are you currently using? Business Analyst Canada or US data? Have you tried installing any of the Localizations patches from the Support site?  

Esri Support 10.4 (10.4.1) 

BrandonPowell1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply Brandon. It was strange, but I ended up taking some data out of my input that had a dash " - " in it and all of my analysis began to work. To answer your question I'm using BA 10.4.1 with US 2016 data. I have all the patches installed as well. I submitted this as a ticket to ESRI as well and they are still working on it. I told them how I ended up fixing it, but they are still looking for a root cause.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good find Brandon. I also want to point you to this article about special characters that you need to look out for when working with ArcGIS. 

FAQ: What characters should not be used in ArcGIS for field names and table names?