I am currently investigating options with the Appstudio Basic License.
I know that "everything" is possible with the Standard license. But what of the following things can be achieved in the Quick report template with a basic license:
1. At the first page of the Quick Template it says "New" and "Drafts". There is also buttons like "Next" and "Submit". Can these be translated to local language with a Basic license?
2. When a submission is done, it says "Thank you Submitted Successfully". Can this be translated to local language with a basic license?
3. Can we change the basemap in the quick report template from the standard topographic map to another standard esri basemap with a basic license?
4. Can we edit the colour schemes in the app with a basic license?
5. Can we add/edit the text in the "About" section in the quick report template with a basic license?
We are considering whether the standard license is worth it or if it would be ok to settle with the basic license options, so we hope someone could help to guide us through those specific questions :)
Another useful resource to learn the difference between AppStudio Basic and Standard is shown below