Select to view content in your preferred language

Quick report 1.4

Jump to solution
04-21-2017 12:31 PM
JunxuanZhao
New Contributor

HI, 

I found the video of new quick report template (1.4 version) with sign in function on the website, and it is said that this version is now available, but I can not find it. 

Currently, I am using the 1.3 version.

Thanks,

Junxuan

0 Kudos
11 Replies
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Yes this is by design. Because the credentials (encrypted) get stored locally on the device in the settings file. And it continues to use the credentials once the token expires. 

In the next release we are adding the Logout functionality which will let user to clear the credentials on the client.

In the current version 1.4 if you are using on desktop, if you would like you can go ahead and delete the cache folder and the settings file under settings folder. The settings file name is same as the app id. This should clear the credentials

C:\Users\<user>\ArcGIS\AppStudio

I hope this helps.

Nakul

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Junxuan,

Thank you for bringing out this question.  QuickReport 2.0 now provides a sign-out option in the Settings page.    

You can update your app with AppStudio Quick Report 2.0 template.  After you sign in, click on the hamburger menu on the top left, Click on the Settings,  here you will see a sign out option. I hope this will help.

Thanks,

Tina 

0 Kudos