Problems using ArcGIS App Studio Developer Edition

04-07-2023 07:01 AM
ezgod87
New Contributor

Has anyone else had problems using the enterprise templates in App Studio? I need to use the AuGeo template to make a custom AR application for a project and I cannot seem to get the licensing to work correctly for it. I am part of a university organization and the administrators for that account are trying to help, but they are just as lost. We got a response from ESRI support that said we needed to license a developer account, we followed their instructions and I still am not allowed to use those templates. Has anyone else had this issue and had it successfully resolved and can explain what I need to do? I even purchased a "Builder" level developer license (even though the organization is supposed to have access to it) because everything noted on that looked like it should have been able to use the developer edition App Studio content and I still cannot use it.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AdityaAllamraju1
Esri Contributor

Hi @ezgod87 ,

The AuGEO enterprise template is no longer supported in the current AppStudio 5.5 release. If you want to access the older AuGEO, you can find it in the Google play store. 

0 Kudos