Is it able to use ArcGIS Quick Report application when the users is offline?

Jump to solution
04-01-2017 01:45 AM
CsabaArató
New Contributor

I've created a Quick report application, and my problem is that the application doesn't show my basemap, when I'm offline. 

There is no problem with adding a photo and fill the form, but I'm unable to locate myself, due to I can't see the basemap. 

I couldn't figure it out yet how to solve this problem, despite I'm looking for the solution for a week.

Have you got any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi there,

When you are offline. It will use your device GPS to determine your current location. Yes, in offline mode Map won't be available but your location will be stored based on your device GPS. When you get back to area where you have the network. You can go back and check the draft location it should show the stored GPS location at the time of the point of interest collection.

-Nakul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi there,

When you are offline. It will use your device GPS to determine your current location. Yes, in offline mode Map won't be available but your location will be stored based on your device GPS. When you get back to area where you have the network. You can go back and check the draft location it should show the stored GPS location at the time of the point of interest collection.

-Nakul

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Csaba,

Our latest update AppStudio 2.0 brings Quick Report template app work completely offline with the support of Mobile Map Package.  

Thanks

Tina 

0 Kudos