Augeo

Jump to solution
04-10-2018 01:09 PM
PrasunSaxena
New Contributor II

As I am new to AR and there are not much resources available, can anyone help me out with Augeo. How to start working with augeo? If anyone can share any resources or document on augeo then it would be great help.

Thanks

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Prasun Saxena

I would start by reading this blog, AuGeo: An Augmented Reality mobile app for your GIS data. - ArcGIS Blog  

It should have all the info from where you can download the public app, how to set up your own data, and where to find the source code if you want to customize it or make it your own. 

If you have further question, I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Erwin

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Prasun Saxena

I would start by reading this blog, AuGeo: An Augmented Reality mobile app for your GIS data. - ArcGIS Blog  

It should have all the info from where you can download the public app, how to set up your own data, and where to find the source code if you want to customize it or make it your own. 

If you have further question, I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Erwin

PrasunSaxena
New Contributor II

Hey Erwin. That really helps.

I have one more doubt. How should I create a hosted feature layer (for view purpose in augeo )from an existing feature layer. I have seen the arcgis documentation but I am not getting a option of creating a feature layer from existing layer. 

0 Kudos
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Prasun,

You should be able to use your existing feature layer as long as it has the fields required that AuGeo app is looking for based on the blog. Or you can create a feature layer view out of the feature layer, see this doc

and then make sure to tag "AUGEO" in the feature layer or feature layer view to make sure that the AuGeo app knows to pull in that feature layer in the data source selection. 

I hope this helps,

Erwin