Select to view content in your preferred language

ESRI.ArcGIS.Client.Editor: How do you get what it currently has selected?

06-28-2013 07:57 AM
BradLyon1
Emerging Contributor
This might be trivial but I haven't found out how to do it.  I'm using the editor and have successfully got it to select things. My question is how to later get a hold of the thing that is selected to perhaps use for another command.  I don't see something like an "editor.selectedItems" property, btu I could be missing something.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
BradLyon1
Emerging Contributor
This might be trivial but I haven't found out how to do it.  I'm using the editor and have successfully got it to select things. My question is how to later get a hold of the thing that is selected to perhaps use for another command.  I don't see something like an "editor.selectedItems" property, btu I could be missing something.

FYI - it seems that you can find out what the (Layer,Graphic) selected in the EditCompleted event is (checking tht the Action is Editor.EditAction.Select first), and store it in a field variable for potential later use.  It works, but I would still prefer not having to keep up with the side variables when the editor should be keeping up with this anyway.  Again - please feel free to correct me here 🙂
0 Kudos