Select to view content in your preferred language

TOC groups in Accordion, FlexViewer 2.1

10-29-2010 12:23 AM
MattiasEkström
Frequent Contributor
Hi!
I would like to group my services in the TOC in several groups in an Accordion, like this TOC http://resources.esri.com/arcgisserver/apis/flex/index.cfm?fa=codeGalleryDetails&scriptID=15874 from the old code gallery (the groups version of it).
Has anyone done this or something similar in the FlexViewer 2.1?

I'm also thankful if someone could point me in the right direction and give me some tips on where to begin.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
BarbRosenbaum
Emerging Contributor
Hi Robert -

I have been trying to combine your legend TOC with this accordion TOC. But, I have been without success. In theory, do you see any glaring reasons I should be having problems with combining these two? I realize there are many additional variables to pass through in the Accordion TOC widget, but can you foresee other conflicts that may arise?

So, trying a different route, I then worked on modifying the pop-up for the TocLayerMenu in the Accordion TOC - using the "addOptionsForLayerByType" function. Here I got hung up on separating the TocMapLayerItem and the TOCLayerInfoItem. Do you have any helpful suggestions on how to extract the URL for the TocLayerInfoItem so I can show the service description for the individual layers?

Thanks much!

Barb
0 Kudos