Select to view content in your preferred language

Parcel coordinates report

03-22-2012 02:13 AM
rosendimitrov
Deactivated User
helo we have custom flex api , which purpose is to help local governments to improve their work.So i have found something thats is rally impessive in roberts , GIS site gis.calhouncounty.org/ParcelViewer2.5/.im interested ,in parcel coordinate report, we have smth similar but that is way too good.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Rosen,

I don't given out things very often when I come to my site. As you likely are aware of I have many widgets and thousands of flex support post, where I often share code, and many items in the code gallery. When it come to my actually site for the county I mainly work for I don't share that code with non local government agencies and even those are highly scrutinized. What makes my site unique is my years of experience as a GIS developer and code like my reporting capabilities on my site. So to keep my site unique I don't share much from it.

That particular report is pretty simple (besides the printing and the custom vertex symbology renderer "VertexFillSymbol"). It is just a REST service query (not using the API) to get the geometry of the parcel in WGS 1984 and then parsing the JSON to put it into the report.
0 Kudos
rosendimitrov
Deactivated User
Robert appologies , i didn't want your code , really ,just comment to your exellent work.we all appreciate your help , for all of us ags flex users.we,ve done a lot through the years, and the only reason we, have not share our applications is that it's in bulgarian language.i really dont like  the viewer stuff and since the begiining we used API.If u're interested in our work i could email u the address and pass , cause all the stuff is secured , so i cannot publish it in the forum
best regards Rosen
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Rosen,

Sorry I misunderstood you intention. Thank you for the kind words. I enjoy helping others.
0 Kudos