Links to ARCHIVED FORUMS

04-26-2010 03:22 PM
JimBarry
Esri Regular Contributor
Here are links to the older discussion forums associated with the topic:  ArcGIS API for Flex

ARCHIVED FORUMS:
ArcGIS API for Flex
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Jim & ESRI Forum personnel,

It sure would be nice if this forum that has been in use for months now would actually do all it claims it does, like email notifications. And isn't about time that you guys made a more on the MVP program on this new site?
0 Kudos
JimBarry
Esri Regular Contributor
Jim & ESRI Forum personnel,

It sure would be nice if this forum that has been in use for months now would actually do all it claims it does, like email notifications. And isn't about time that you guys made a more on the MVP program on this new site?

Email notifications are working for most, not working for some.  We're still investigating why.

The "marked post as answered" function is being built, and when tested and fielded will be used as the basis for the MVP program.  The new program will include more items than just forums (Ideas, Galleries, Blog comments, etc.)  We apologize for there being a gap in this program, we know it is long overdue, but we will get it up asap after the User Conference. 

Until then, anyone who ever earned the MVP designation has a badge under their name on every one of their posts to display that you have been so recognized by the global user community.
0 Kudos
ReneRubalcava
Frequent Contributor
Could you add a "save me" button or something when logging in? I get logged out every time I close my browser. Not a big deal and all, but sometimes after logging in when hitting reply will take me to the main forum page.
0 Kudos
ParitoshGupta
New Contributor III
I suggest to have temporary forum to collect user suggestions for the new forums setup.
0 Kudos
JimBarry
Esri Regular Contributor
I suggest to have temporary forum to collect user suggestions for the new forums setup.

We have a forum called "Resource Center Feedback".  We have been taking a lot of suggestions and responding to problems there.  That includes the forums.  If you have comments about the Discussion Forums, we can all talk through them there.
0 Kudos
MatthewLawton
Occasional Contributor
It appears that the archived threads have been purged. As there are no threads in the archived forum, perhaps there is no need for this sticky anymore?
0 Kudos
MatthewLawton
Occasional Contributor
Okay, it only took me a week to figure out that the old forum posts are still there, they just need to be filtered or searched to show posts that are older than the past 30 days.
0 Kudos