Select to view content in your preferred language

Infowindow on Flex Mobile App

Jump to solution
12-14-2012 02:49 PM
ZahidChaudhry
Occasional Contributor III
I am having trouble showing Infowindow on featureLayer click event (Android App with Flex 3.1 API). Sometime it works and sometime it doesn't work. It work perfect with mouse but when i moved to my Android device, some how click/tap event is not working as it should. Is there any tolerance or anything else in creating featureLayer that I am missing?
Any help ?

[HTML]
<esri:FeatureLayer url="here is URL"                           outFields="[some Fields]"                           mode="onDemand" definitionExpression="ON = 06"                              updateEnd="updateEndHandler(event)" autoMoveGraphicsToTop="true" useAMF="true" >            <esri:infoWindowRenderer>

[/HTML]
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HeatherGonzago
Esri Contributor
I am having trouble showing Infowindow on featureLayer click event (Android App with Flex 3.1 API). Sometime it works and sometime it doesn't work. It work perfect with mouse but when i moved to my Android device, some how click/tap event is not working as it should. Is there any tolerance or anything else in creating featureLayer that I am missing?
Any help ?

[HTML]
<esri:FeatureLayer url="here is URL"                           outFields="[some Fields]"                           mode="onDemand" definitionExpression="ON = 06"                              updateEnd="updateEndHandler(event)" autoMoveGraphicsToTop="true" useAMF="true" >            <esri:infoWindowRenderer>

[/HTML]

Take a look at this doc, does it pertain to what you are seeing?

http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/flex-api/concepts/index.html#//017p0000000w000000#GUID-E68C075A-...

"There is a known-limit when working with pop-up windows in mobile applications created with version 3.1. If doing so, please note that you will need to either:

add both mx.swc and sparkskins.swc to your project, or
    update the PopUpRendererSkin class and remove references to the RelationshipInspector component."

This is also doc'd in the FAQs and Understanding Flex > Mobile Applications with Flex topics.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
HeatherGonzago
Esri Contributor
Any help ?

[HTML]

[/HTML]

Take a look at this doc, does it pertain to what you are seeing?

http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/flex-api/concepts/index.html#//017p0000000w000000#GUID-E68C075A-...

"There is a known-limit when working with pop-up windows in mobile applications created with version 3.1. If doing so, please note that you will need to either:

add both mx.swc and sparkskins.swc to your project, or
    update the PopUpRendererSkin class and remove references to the RelationshipInspector component."

This is also doc'd in the FAQs and Understanding Flex > Mobile Applications with Flex topics.
0 Kudos