Select to view content in your preferred language

Flex Example Code Access Problems

01-25-2012 11:00 AM
TylerWaring
Occasional Contributor II
Greetings Everyone,
          I am having issues accessing the code Flex examples at the ArcGIS Resource Center. When I click on the Source Code tab for any example, the applicaiton covers half of the the content in the tab. This makes fully accessing the code difficult if not alltogeher impossible. Is anyone else having a problem? I am desperatly trying to access the source code for the Editing examples (http://help.arcgis.com/en/webapi/flex/samples/index.html#/Default_Editor/01nq0000001r000000/) .
Any tips or tricks will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tyler
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Tyler,

I have never seen that before have you tried a different browser (i.e. if you are using Chrome use FireFox)?
0 Kudos
ReneRubalcava
Frequent Contributor II
Odd. I just tried the link you posted and get the same thing in IE Version 8.0.6001.18702
Works fine in Chrome.

I haven't looked at the Flex samples pages in ages, never noticed it before.
0 Kudos
TylerWaring
Occasional Contributor II
That is the version I use as well. I installed a different browser and it worked fine.
0 Kudos
TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor
I've experienced a similar problem myself.   The source does display, but the scrollbar that comes up doesn' really scroll through the entire set of code. 

I remembered that all the samples were included in the API download and I've just been going there instead.
0 Kudos