Select to view content in your preferred language

Flash 4.5 Runtime Share libraries

09-24-2011 09:59 AM
ChristinaMcCullough
Regular Contributor
I have just upgrades to 4.5 with my existing 2.4 viewer.  I now have 7 warnings with the text below.  Any suggestions...

This compilation unit did not have a factoryClass specified in Frame metadata to load the configured runtime shared libraries. To compile without runtime shared libraries either set the -static-link-runtime-shared-libraries option to true or remove the -runtime-shared-libraries option.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JenniferGrew1
Emerging Contributor
This compilation unit did not have a factoryClass specified in Frame metadata to load the configured runtime shared libraries. To compile without runtime shared libraries either set the -static-link-runtime-shared-libraries option to true or remove the -runtime-shared-libraries option.

I am getting this exact same error. Did you ever find out how to fix it? Please let me know. I am stumped.
0 Kudos
ChristinaMcCullough
Regular Contributor
I did fix it, but I cannot remember exactly what my scenario was here.   However, I would double check to see which SDK/Viewer version you are using.  I may have decided to not use that particular widget.  I am sorry I cannot remember.
0 Kudos