Attribute Table does not honor subtypes

02-14-2014 04:50 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: ionara_wilson

The domain has 8 coded values. I added a subtype so it would filter by subtype. The attribute inspector honors the subtypes. As you can see on the pictures, the subtype "Forestry" has two coded domain values. However the attribute table, as you can see on the other picture does not honor the subtypes and shows all the coded values for the domain. Does anybody know why this happens and if there is a fix? Thank you so much for any help!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31441[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31440[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ionarawilson1
Occasional Contributor III
Does anybody can help with this?
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: bjorn

Have you tried it in with the Javascript API or using ArcGIS.com?

I understand that making a test service public isn't always possible, but if you can share a public service, it becomes easier for people to test and help.  If not, it might be easier/better to contact Esri support.  They can help looking at the metadata for you service, and the query responses coming back from the server.
0 Kudos
HeatherGonzago
Esri Contributor
We have instances where some subtypes are not being honored in some services.
It's been logged and we are looking into it.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: ionara_wilson

Hi Heather,

Thank you for letting me know. Do you have any updates on this issue? The weird thing is that the attribute inspector respects the subtypes but the attribute table does not. We really need this to work. Our application is almost complete and the only main issue is this one. Thanks
0 Kudos