Local Government Information Model

03-22-2016 08:14 AM
PrestonStafford
New Contributor

Can someone tell me how to find the Local Government Information Model? I have look through ArcGIS Online cannot find it.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SamuelTompsett
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Preston,

You can navigate to the solutions page below:

Local Government Information Model | ArcGIS for Local Government

Hit the download button and you should get:

DataDictionary.htmThe data dictionary for the Local Government Information Model that includes a description of the features, fields and domains in the information model.
LocalGovernment.xmlThe XML workspace document used to deliver an empty schema of the Local Government Information Model.
LocalGovernmentReleaseNotes.pdfThe release notes that describe changes made to each incremental version of the Local Government Information Model.

The XML document included in the download can be imported to a file geodatabase or enterprise geodatabase by using the Import XML Workspace Document tool.

Import XML Workspace Document—Help | ArcGIS for Desktop

Hopefully that helps!

-Sam

Karen
by
New Contributor

I am following the directions to import the LocalGovernment.xml but I am unable to find where you download the XML file from.  This is at the step where you import the Local Government schema?

0 Kudos
TiffanyPuett
Occasional Contributor II

Karen,

Good luck finding it. It has been placed on mature support. Perhaps Esri support can guide you to the location? If there is a specific solution you are attempting to create/configure you can try the new solutions app: https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/arcgis-solutions/overview

0 Kudos