Select to view content in your preferred language

3D Basemaps in Mature Support, but ESRI Learning requires it?

Jump to solution
06-23-2023 06:07 AM
SenadHodzic1
Occasional Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I am a new GIS Analyst in my organization and I've been tasked with a project requiring ArcGIS Urban/3D in general. As I am unfamiliar with it, I've been assigned a learning plan that includes several ArcGIS 3D training. One of these lessons is a lab called "Working with ArcGIS Solution for 3D Basemaps".

My issue lies here, as I am unable to find the Solution anymore. I search for any component of Basemap or 3D Basemap and I am left with "3D Buildings". My issue is that there is apparently an .aprx attached to the solution so I am unable to continue on.

I've looked and I noticed it's on Mature Support, however, there have been posts of May 2023 using the solution. I would like to use this solution only for the purposes of training as I want to learn a lot ASAP. So I would highly appreciate any information or as to why I can't see it/why the training still exists.

Thank you to whoever reads this.

Kind Regards,

Senad

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SenadHodzic1
Occasional Contributor

So for anyone wondering, the Lab in Esri Academy called: "Working with the ArcGIS Solution for 3D Basemaps", you may not be able to find the 3DBasemaps solution. The workaround I found was downloading the solution for 3DBuildings which includes the same task(s) albeit different data? So you can follow along, but the task itself sort of follows the lab too. Just use your discretion.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SenadHodzic1
Occasional Contributor

So for anyone wondering, the Lab in Esri Academy called: "Working with the ArcGIS Solution for 3D Basemaps", you may not be able to find the 3DBasemaps solution. The workaround I found was downloading the solution for 3DBuildings which includes the same task(s) albeit different data? So you can follow along, but the task itself sort of follows the lab too. Just use your discretion.

0 Kudos