Reincarnation as myself since being "retired" from my organization. Published earlier, but with updates.
Download the zip. Unzip into a folder. Load the toolbox.
- Options to move/translate/shift points to a new location using delta X and Y values
- Rotate points as a whole about their centroid.
- Sort points by coordinate options
- Radial sort (aka, angle about the point centroid)
- Closest/near analysis
- between layers
- within layers
- with a table
- Concave and convex hulls. Yes, available without an Advanced license
- Spanning tree.... connect points by polylines, representing the shortest path to connect them all. Everyone loves a tree
- Standard Distance, similar to standard deviational ellipse, except for the circle
- Triangulation tools. Voronoi, Delaunay space delineation. No 3D analyst? No problem, you can do it now.
- Circle points. Because you can.
- Mesh points. Nothing like points in a rectilinear pattern
- Spaced Points. Got to keep your distance? Space points so that no point is closer than a certain value.