I know this has been asked before but I can't find a solution that seems to work for me.
I've built a custom widget in WAB dev. No problems using it within WAB dev, now am trying to deploy it to Portal for ArcGIS so non-dev's can use it when creating apps from within Portal as well.
What I've tried:
- Copy the widget files from <wabdev_folder>\stemapp\widgets\<widgetname>\ to the Portal server webappbuilder directory (C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Portal\apps\webappbuilder\stemapp\widgets\<widgetname>)
- Updated config.json in Portal stemapp directory to include the new widget.
- Updated widget-manifest.json to include the new widget in Portal stemapp/widgets directory (not sure if this is needed).
- Followed the instructions in this thread - Deploying a Custom Web App Widget – Portal for ArcGIS - and copied the stemapp folder from WAB dev to Portal WAB stemapp directory so that they're both v1.1.
- Restarted Portal service just to make sure (not sure if this is needed).
Does anyone know if this is possible to do yet or am I missing something obvious?