For those of you that don't want the popup to block features on the map or wish you could have selections results info display some where beside the map info window, this is the widget for you. This widget basically takes the JS API sample "Popup content in side panel" and makes it into a WAB widget.
List of the latest enhancements and changes:
- Enhanced the widget to select the popup widget tab as well as open the sidebar when using the tab theme
- Fixed the RelatedRecordsPopupProjector error issue when using Popup Panel widget.
- Fixed next and previous moving more than one record in some circumstances.
- make sure selected feature is in view extent when the popup panel opens in the Jewlreybox theme
- Fixed double vertical sliders in some circumstances.
List of the older enhancements and changes:
- Added configuration setting for placing the action menu at the top or bottom of the panel.
- Added configuration for disabling export options on action menu.
- Widget is now configurable to close on startup and/or close on clear
- Widget has been enhanced to work with the TabTheme as well as the JewelryBox Theme (as far as opening and closing the controller widget).
- Widget now implements the actions menu for panning and open in attribute table.
- Fixed an issue where the popup will not populate on some mobile devices
- Prevents the WAB Mobile popup from be activated.
- Added Zoom To selected
- Added Clear selected
- Widget will automatically open if the widget is closed or minimized (the widget needs to be opened or set to pre-load or else the standard popup widget will be used). App will no longer revert to the standard popup once the widget is closed.