- Updated for WAB 2.5
- Added the ability to add folders at widget runtime.
- Added optional thumbnails to the widget. The thumbnail is only visible after clicking on the preview icon.
- Added the ability to capture the map image as the thumbnail.
- Added the ability to save your bookmarks as a json file to the client.
- Added the ability to load a saved bookmark json file.
- Added the ability to export the selected bookmark extent as an app url to be shared with others.
Older enhancements or changes
- Fix dart theme visibility issue
The Enhanced Bookmark widget stores a collection of map view extents (that is, spatial bookmarks) displayed in the application. It also allows you to create and add your spatial bookmarks through configuration or at run time after the application starts. In addition, if there are any existing bookmarks defined for the web map used in the application, they are automatically used. What the enhanced bookmark widget adds is a hierarchical tree list for organizing your bookmarks in logical folders/groupings. The enhanced bookmark widget also does away with the thumbnails that the standard bookmark widget uses and adds UI enhancements and busy indicator when the map is zooming to the clicked bookmark.