Summary: Orscheln Industries in Moberly, MO, is currently seeking a driven individual to fulfill a diversified position within the Finance and Events Production Department. This person will be responsible for providing support for the Sr. Financial Analyst / Corporate Event Producer on various special projects and initiatives.
The incumbent must be able to work efficiently and effectively on multiple tasks simultaneously to produce quality results. We are seeking a highly motivated individual, with a strong work ethic and a demonstrated ability to analyze data to identify meaningful trends and patterns. The individual should be professional, personable, efficient, and detail-oriented. This candidate should be able to work in fast-paced and demanding environment, while balancing competing priorities and delivering quality work under a tight timeline. The successful applicant will be a strong individual contributor who enjoys working within a team environment. The job involves occasional travel, and overtime may be required at various times.
Education: High School degree or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
Work Experience: Prior analytical work preferred but will train the right individual.
Responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex datasets
- Develop and implement workflows for data collection, data filtering/scrubbing, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain datasets
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide reports
- Assist in performing various analysis and reporting for critical decision-making purposes
- Use appropriate statistical and analytical methods to perform analysis
- Summarize and present findings
- Provide assistance on various special projects as needed for all Orscheln companies
- Fulfill position of support staff within Events Production Department.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using data extracting tools and analysis software
- Experience using Esri software is preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skill set
- Excellent organizational skills
- Specific attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, strong written and verbal capabilities
- Enjoys working in a team environment, yet capable of working independently
- Enjoys working on a diverse set of projects and tasks for various departments or companies
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Orscheln is a family-oriented, values-based employer, and offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including bonus plan participation, challenging work and career growth opportunities for those who qualify. For confidential consideration, submit résumé and salary history, in confidence to:
Orscheln Industries Human Resources
P.O. Box 280
Moberly, MO 65270
Attention: V.P. of H.R.
An Equal Opportunity Employer