• Mission query by extent
  • Mission list filtering
  • UAV or target following
  • Video and track line synchronization

For more info contact: info@fmvserver.com

Labels (1)
Comments

Laurynas Gedminas 

I added your post to /blogs/myAlaskaGIS/2016/03/09/web-appbuilder-developer-edition-customization-resource-list?sr=search...‌  and /blogs/myAlaskaGIS/2017/03/04/web-appbuilder-the-custom-widgets-list-332017?sr=search&searchId=f3af7...

May I suggest you add the date to the title of your post (see my links) and update it when you update you .zip?  That way my links will show the date and others can quickly see if they have already seen the post.  Thanks.

...also I see there is a 1.0.1 version ready to be released (from yesterday?) but it looks like it may be waiting for a geonet moderator to release (not in my moderator list however). 

...thanks for adding the date.  I see the other post 1.0.1 was "released" by the moderator.  May want to review and make sure there is only one post and delete the other.  It will make it less confusion in the future.

My guess is the 1.0.1 was hung up because maybe it was your first post??  Sometimes they are held, especially if there is an attachment, until a moderator can make sure they are legit.

Thank you for sharing!

Hey,

Yes, 1.0.1 was posted  yesterday, but didnt go thru for a while, so i posted new one.

Cheers,

Anonymous User

I haven't look at the code yet but conceptually, could this support live traffic cams / security cams? If so, that'd be big.

FYI the demo page and the FMVserver vendor site are both down or links are dead.

FMV Server does support certain live FMV feeds. and new FMV Pro widget will support live feeds as well

Live Demo site was going thru upgrade and its working now

Thank you,

Anonymous User

Goriliukas‌ the links on the site are still all 404. You are still upgrading?

The FMV Widget for Web App Builer looks pretty cool so far, altough I am still running in issues when trying to access the Live Demo and the FMV server as well (booth seem to be down at the moment).

Is this Widget supported by Esri or is it a community widget without support services?

Hey,

Demo server FMV Server  and the demo widget is up and running, what issues are you seeing?

FMV widget is not supported by ESRI, but has limited support by us

Thank you, 

Anonymous User

all of the links on the site were 404 as of a few days ago. They are working now. FYI your link at the top is still 404 though.

So, I just looked at this. This is very, very interesting. I think you will have people contacting you at all gov't levels. I will be showing this to some emergency management folks.  We might be in touch. Great work.

Thanks Kevin,

Fixed broken link on top.

We are working on Advanced FMV widget - FMV Pro Widget, which allows feature extractions from the video or the map into enterprise GIS system thru AGOL or Portal.

Thru this widget System User will be able to extract information into  centralized systems thru common ESRI Apps.

Thank you again,

Is this a demo widget only?  I've loaded this widget in our WAB, however, I'm not seeing how to upload video??  Is this a community widget or does it need to be purchased?   Do you know if it will process video from Ravens?  Thank you!

Valerie Hanson‌,

FMV Widget works in conjunction with FMV Server:  FMV Server. It has to be purchased. FMV videos have to be uploaded to the server, FMV widget integrates the server videos to play and display into WAB apps.

If UAS produces MISB standard FMV videos, they can be uploaded to the server and viewed on the widget

Thank you.

Thanks so much for your timely response Laurynas.  Can the FMV Server be installed internally on our server, or is it an external service only? 

Thanks again!

Valerie Hanson‌,

FMV Server can be installed on internal machines,

Thank you

Hey,

This below thread is very useful for all you here.

https://community.esri.com/t5/alaska-gis-users-blog/web-appbuilder-developer-edition-resource-list-apk

Keep visiting here.

Thanks

Version history
Last update:
‎08-09-2017 04:22 AM
Updated by:
Contributors